Products of the most reputed Apple Inc is always a standalone entities when discussed about performance and sales. Apple released their Desktop computers first by August 1998. From then on their Desktops have underwent an evolution of 7 stages, improvising themselves with every evolving product in the niche. Apple Desktops or more popularly defined as iMacs, are still doing a great deal in global market. Here, we’ll dig deep into the details of an iMac in general and Apple Desktop Repair issues.
General Specifications of iMac
Apple have introduced a variety of their Desktop Computers. Here, we’ll see the general Specifications which makes the product standout from the group of other similar products in their niche.
- iMacs comes with a diagonal display of 21.5 inch.
- Retina 4K display ensuring ultra clarity.
- Screen resolution – 4096*2504 with 1 Billion colors supported.
- 500 nits brightness.
- Processor of Apple Desktop-
- – 2.3GHz with Turbo Boost.
- – 3.0GHz with Turbo Boost.
- – 3.4GHz with Turbo Boost.
- – 1.2GHz Dual-core Intel Core M3, Turbo Boost up to 3.0 GHz with 4MB L3 Cache.
- – 1.3GHz Dual-core Intel Core i5 Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz with 4MB L3 Cache.
- Memory of iMacs
- – 8 GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 Memory.
- – 8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 OnBoard Memory.
- Storage – 1 TB.
- – Intel Iris plus Graphics 640.
- – Radon Pro 555 with 2 GB VRAM.
- – Radon Pro 560 with 5 GB VRAM.
The above mentioned specifications are of the iMacs used frequently and of which are available in the market currently. Specifications may vary according to iMac models.The above mentioned specifications are of the iMacs used frequently and of which are available in the market currently. Specifications may vary according to iMac models.
Repair Issues of Apple Desktops (iMacs)
Following are th various common design issues faced by an iMac user:
- Repair issues of Blue/Grey Green Start-up.
- Repair issues due to Proper shutting down issues.
- Repair issues due to Battery charging or No Change in battery power even after Charging.
- Repair issues due to Camera malfunctioning.
- Spinning Beach Ball issues.
- Repairs due to Boot up issues.
- Repairs due to unresponsive Apps.
- Repairs due to flaws in connectivity.
The above mentioned repairs are faced due to some unfortunate reasons. If ever you happened to encouter any of such issues with you iMac we’re here to deal with all the Apple Desktop Repair issues at Smart Mac Support and to provide quality services not any less than the actual manufacturers.